1. You started dating through the phases. In the event that you were drawn to each other even then, you are set for life.
2. You’ve gotten to see just how much each of you’ve come. And now you can admire how much improvement you’ve each made because you were teenagers.
3. You know each other so well that sometimes words are necessary. You have known each other for quite a while and understand the things you have every experienced from adolescence into adulthood. When one of you is having a hard time, you do not even need to explain why. The person gets it.
4. There’s a solid foundation to fall back on. Every relationship has its ups and downs. And when you guys are in a minimal point in which you’re stressed out or fighting with a lot, it is great to know you have a company basis.
5. That goes on for fighting also. Fights and arguments have been unavoidable in any relationship. But it’s nice having such a history and also knowing that, through this one, you can work like another argument.
6. You know when they’re actually fine, and if they are angry. Language is now as familiar to you.
7. You have an endless number of shared memories. So when you get to talk about some of the best joys you experienced as a ‘kid,’ they understand because they were right there with you.
8. And the great memories you have built only get you more excited for what’s to come. Looking in your prom photos and reminiscing on the way you used to anxiously await meeting up at your lockers just demonstrates that there’s a life of even more specific moments ahead.
9. You understand that individuals change in relationships. You began dating as adolescents — you’re obviously totally different individuals now than you were then. Becoming high school sweethearts have taught you that you’ve got to be flexible since people’s personalities, in relationships and desires and desires, will change throughout life.